Fully serviced residential land is available from $49,000 to $69,000 depending on the size and location (see below).
Your purchase includes:
- Residential freehold strata title
- Share in the 20 acres of common ground
- Range of land sizes from 120 m2 to 350 m2
- Share in common buildings & facilities
- Fully serviced lots – underground power, sewerage and water
- NBN available
- Suitable zoning for a home-based business
- Pre-approved planning permits for dwellings
- Communal food gardens
You might also wish to consider a House and Land package.
- To check your alignment with our ethos, please read the TEVA Vision and TEVA Values and Code of Conduct.
- House designs should conform to the Tasman Ecovillage Residential Building Design Guidelines and are subject to approval from the Body Corporate.
Residential home sites are grouped into pods of 10 to 12. Click on the tabs below to check the availability of lots in each pod.
Pod A is north of the original motel complex. The home sites are fairly level and some have views of Parsons Bay. The Pod is close to the main facilities such as the tennis courts, motel, café, laundry, community kitchen, barbecues, breezeway and the shed.
Meet Your Neighbours
Neil, Sarah and Hannah (Lot 108)
Neil, Sarah and Hannah moved from Western Australia in 2013 to become involved with Tasman Ecovillage. They initially rented one of the two bedroom apartments and moved into their Systembuilt home in Pod A in August 2017. Neil works from home building and maintaining websites and Sarah helps look after the housekeeping in the motel. Hannah is studying towards a child care qualification. Neil likes to help out by looking after the TEVA website and Sarah can often be found working in the garden.